Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What My Four Reiki Masters Have Taught Me

Reiki found me one day. And since that day, I was propelled onto an amazing ride on my healing journey. I was fortunate to have had input from four very special Reiki Masters along the way. Something happened with each course I attended. I was given deep wisdom along with amazing attunements. I was given amazing healings by gurus in their field, healings that changed the way I look at things and how I felt about life. I was also given advice about how to flow with the energy, emotionally, commercially, physically, and spiritually.

My first Reiki Master played a big role in my life. She helped shape my then jaded, bitter, and angry self into a more accepting, less judgemental, calmer person.

My second Reiki Master was much nearer the new home I had moved into, and so I chose her for my Reiki 2. She too had a big influence on me. I built my business partly on her business model, and she was a great inspiration to me.

After completing my Reiki attunements to Reiki Masters, I went on to receive further attunements and courses in what was then called the Tera-Mai healing system, which incorporated Reiki and other modalities. I took Sakara and Cahokia. One was from the head of the Seichem Reiki Association in the UK, and the other was from the founder of the Tera-Mai system. In each, I have received further refinements and wisdom. In the former, I was taught the power of intuition and how I can make a big difference using intuition. In the latter, I learned how I could not, as a healee, hide anything from an experienced intuitive healer, because they could read my energy and the story it told. I also learned that this was OK, and to let go of needing to be in control all the time.

These four Reiki Masters have each taught me something unique and invaluable. I now try my best to impart these four Masters' wisdom on my own pupils. I am truly blessed to have been given this rich knowledge and unconditional healing energy.

If you are looking for a Reiki Master to do a Reiki course, speak to a few over the phone, have a chat and get a feel for who you get on with best. Go with your intuition, and see how you feel. And I sincerely hope you enjoy your learning and healing journey as much as I have.

© Suzanne Zacharia 2011. My name is Suzanne Zacharia and I am committed to spreading the word about ways to improve your health, happiness, success, and lifestyle. Want to use this article? You can, as long as you credit me with it and invite your readers to get my FREE book "7 Real Truths of Energy Psychology" at http://www.newagetherapies.com or my free course "5 Days To Change Your Life" at http://www.NewAgeInternationalTraining.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Suzanne_Zacharia



No comments:

Locations of Site Visitors