Monday, July 23, 2012

Reiki Plus Synchronicity Equals Positive Outcomes In Life

Synchronicity and Reiki
How often do coincidences happen in your life? The interesting thing is the more you become aware of synchronicity the more you can see them taking place. It may just be a simple case of being in the right place at the right time or it can be thinking of a calling a friend just as the phone rings with her on the other end of it.
I recently had a situation where I was meant to have 9 people in my house for a meeting. In the end 4 people including myself were there. Three of us knew each other. On chatting to the new person we found she not only did the same type of work as another but for the same company, in the same building and they arranged to meet up again. Even though there were only 4 of us we had a good conversation so all was well.
I have found that synchronicity is working more and more with all of my friends. I met up recently with friends of a friend, had a wonderful day and found the answer to a question that has been puzzling me for over 2 years so these people came into my life at the right time.
I also had wanted to take part in more reiki training but the company concerned did not take funding for this particular course. I left it up to the universe and lo and behold, a few weeks later I was able to use my funding and have now booked on the course.
This week I got news about another course that I thought I would have to save up forever to do. I have now been given a place free of charge through the generosity of the course leader. How great is the universe!
I found when I took up Reiki that this started happening more and more as each time I felt ready for the next level the money came into my hands. I remember one time when I got my worst ever bonus at work. It was only £34 for a 3 month bonus instead of what I was used to. The funny thing was I had been saving up for my next Reiki course and guess how much I was short? You've guessed right- £34!
I decided recently that I wanted to make some videos but having no experience I was not sure where to start. This week I got invited to attend a webinar on how to use video for your business. How good is that!
I have spoken to other Reiki practitioners who all say the same thing that synchronicity seems to speed up after you are attuned to the energy and 2012 seems to be moving even faster.
Sometimes we can try too hard to make things happen. Instead if we just put our intentions out there then things come to us rather than us chasing them. Looking back over recent events I will be using my intentions a lot more from now on.
They say all things happen for a reason. It may be that you are reading this as it was the right time to make contact with me. It is also said "There is no such thing as coincidence".
If you would like to learn Reiki or if you would like to see what the Chi machine can do for you please contact me to discuss.
Joy Fraser is a Reiki Master / Teacher in Edinburgh. She believes in the power of positive thinking and uses both Reiki, Crystals and the Sun Ancon Chi machine to help change a persons thought patterns and also helps them to de stress and relieve painful conditions.
She is available for Therapy sessions or Reiki workshops and is also a Distributer for the Sun Ancon Chi machine.
Check out her website at http://www.peaceharmonyandjoy.co.uk
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joy_Fraser

No comments:

Locations of Site Visitors